2012年9月19日星期三

(a unique perspective of profound thoughts for mental patient's spirit) Genius in the left,madman in the right --Taste of apples(2)


(a unique perspective of profound thoughts for mental patient's spirit)
Genius in the left,madman in the right
 Taste of apples(2)
I smiled: 'art exaggerated, right? Poetry has also written white hair in about 3,000 feet. '
Him:' well, Yes, but I didn't want to fly, I want to know what it feels like, what is that. ' 
Me,' and then you're like, '
Him:' Yeah, and then I started 4 years ago. '
Me:' 4 years ago? '
Him:' Yeah, not that long ago but the start, and once a year. The first time is less than 4 days, then longer and longer. '
Me:' do you finally get that. '
He smiled:' I have to tell you the motives, or I will be treated as peripheral neuropathy. '
Me:' Oh, psychiatry. '
He was very happy,' Oh, psychiatry. So, my first pick at the time of annual leave time. Water was prepared in advance, a lot of white bread, and telling mom and dad that I'm traveling, turned off phone, pulled out the phone line, lock the door, drop final gates. '
Me:' pull switch? '
Him:' I'm afraid I can't help watching TV or something, where electronic gates. And I don't do anything, just to stay at home. Without looking at books and magazines, do not do anything, thirsty to drink water, hungry to eat food without any flavor of steamed bun, sleepy sleeps, wakes up. If possible, do not wear clothes. Anyway, broke off all contact with modern civilization as far as possible, do not do anything, lie, stroll, sat, casually.'
I looked at him curiously. 
He: 'the most at the beginning about the first few hours, that's exciting, mind chaos, to do everything. But only half a day, boring, don't know what to do, just went to bed. Was waking up at night,, actually no need to turn on the light, and does not do anything anyway. Who will want to see that send text messages to me or something, hold back. So when daze into the hours on, feeling better, my mind began to think of some of the originals, but does not remember the incident. ”
view more?pay attention to stitch!

没有评论:

发表评论