2012年9月21日星期五

Genius in the left,madman in the right -- Taste of apples(4)


(a unique perspective of profound thoughts for mental patient's spirit)
Genius in the left,madman in the right
 Taste of apples(4)
I hesitated to ask: 'did you wake up? '
Him:' woking up with no open my eyes, so unusually sensitive, or that the exception information feels to me obvious. You ever get in that situation as a child: get up you haven't, but you seem to have started to brush my teeth and wash my face eaten, also went out, and then suddenly conscious of the original have not! Is actually feeling already. '
me:' there seems to be too, but I think it is hypothetical or a dream, or from a psychological analysis on '
Him:' not right, not the same, is certainly not the same. More than imaginary and that the true extent of dreaming, you have to try, they will understand. I only realize the sense of the first year, but it has been great fun. Self-imposed isolation a few years later would come to about a week, no problem. '
Me:' a retreat for a week? '
Him:' Ah? Retreat? Haha, yeah, a retreat for a week. However, after feeling something more interesting. 'Said he smiled mysteriously. 
I looked at him with a smile. 
He: 'General retreat after four or five days, also being played, because reach strange things, later stages, there may be more than a feeling. Say likely, is I am not able to determine what was after that, let me first defined for the time being is the presence of the spirit. Feeling surfaced after is the spirit. Of course I have no idea what is moved or you can float, but vaguely feel spiritual presence is meaningful, what I find it hard to clearly said that popular is zhikeyihui can only be sensed, but not be expressed in words, said the simple point is that there are a lot of original not awareness. But, I say that this awareness can include all of, for example, churning out everything in memory one by one filter again understand the point: don't know something out, wanted to clearly figured out, get into a blind alley State of harmony is probably so. That status is interesting, it is a spirit habena Gallop Hmmm how to describe it? State? Maybe exactly how long I do not know, perhaps a dozen an hour or two to four hours, or more, time concept has been weak, and this is particularly distinct! ”



view more?pay attention to ice age!

没有评论:

发表评论