2012年10月11日星期四

Taste of apples(6)


(a unique perspective of profound thoughts for mental patient's spirit)
Genius in the left,madman in the right
 Taste of apples(6)
He:Along with the slowly chew, juice boldly at the tip of my tongue splashing, absolutely brutal and violent across the dry taste buds in the pulp every tiny particles in the fall over each other to crack, releasing more apple.Peel the fruit be into very small pieces in the teeth and wandering, taste with shock wave as to the mouth every corner apple fragrance with juice into deep throat God just be washed off taste buds almost reverently brain passes this information to all the senses, after several days of the forgotten later, by the spirit, feeling dominated, with an apple, stage a comeback!Gee, up to now I can't help to slobber."
Look at his shows between the lines. It reminds me of my apple desire.
I couldn't resist swallowing slobber: "have you tried other fruits?"
He gulped down slobber: "not, I always think: next time try something else!But at the last moment and special greedy apples for me the thrill of it, a special promising words: for the apple you must try, two days into."
I have been his description of infected: "then?"
He was stupefied from apple to crush in return to God: "then?Oh, and then find themselves feeling, not because of those days "and decided to give up the flesh, but firmly control body.It is true that what I do is feel at ease.Are unified, is clear.I think, the exiled spiritual looking back."
When got home, I bought some apples, I put one on the table for a long time.It is used to question my own: I really know the taste of apples?
view more?pay attention to alex!

没有评论:

发表评论