2012年10月9日星期二

Taste of apples(5)


(a unique perspective of profound thoughts for mental patient's spirit)
Genius in the left,madman in the right
 Taste of apples(5)
I: "can't describe it more precisely?"
He: "well, did not understand, anyway, I generally describe it to you.In fact, this time I had planned for two week, did not expect so long but they come it will, I have a feeling in the spirit of what, the more confusing, it is transient.You feel special magic, then you will never find. And a little bit, probably with a small amount of exercise, in the experience of self state of mind at the time, a day to eat a little, not easy to hungry, really."
I: "the spirit behind, you faint feel what?"
He: "do not know, I was thinking about that, don't say give me more time. I could know.However, know better, so I feel like Damour, an expert 'years are possible, and not feel boring you, is it right? Think I'm boring?"
I don't want to. What you have said about this is very interesting.
He craftily smiled: "I tell you a secret.Every time I have to prepare for a retreat back to Apple as."
I: "the apple?Is to eat?"
He: "well, however, the last to eat.It is Apple's taste!"
I: "the apple?What's that smell?"
He drunk half squint aftertaste: "when I decided to end, took out the prepared an apple, the apple clean, at the peel on the small particles feel very strange, silent for a moment, tentatively to bite. I guess that most people do not know the true taste of apples!I tell you: use teeth to cut open the skin, the original light refreshing taste through a critical point in the mouth began to gradually spread, becoming rich.
view more?pay attention to teddy!

没有评论:

发表评论